Having a dream home is a feeling that is hard to describe and put into words. It is one of the best feelings in the world and anyone would love to have their dream home ready and decorated nice and well. However, it is true that when one gets a new home, one often ends up spending each penny on the house itself. How then can you still decorate the home in a limited budget and still have it ready for the housewarming party?
Well, it is not so hard to decorate a home on a shoestring budget and let us give you a few tips on how to get it done.
1. Fairy lights: Fairy lights are a cheap and easy way to brighten up your home and give it a lovely look. These come in a limited budget and can be used in a number of ways. One way is to hang these on the outer areas of the home like the balconies or the porches. The second way is to take empty glass bottles of milk/beer or whiskey and stuff a few of these lights into the bottles. Then another way is to hang these along with curtains on the curtain rods to give the curtains a lit up appeal. You can be innovative with these lights and use them in a number of ways that you like and prefer.
2. DIY wall motifs: Use a little bit of creativity and make your own wall hanging or wall motif. All you need is a beautifully patterned paper. You can use either wallpaper, gift wrapping paper or any kind of printed and pretty looking paper. Then use a bit of padding at the back of the paper and cutting it into different shapes and sizes, stick it in an abstract fashion on an empty wall. Use contrasting patterns to give your wall pattern an interesting and attractive look.
3. Trays: You can use simple and cheap kitchen trays as wall hangings too. These act as an innovative wall décor and you can use all kinds of patterned trays to spruce up the interiors of your home.
4. Clip boards: One very beautiful and easy way to do up the interiors is to buy cheap clipboards or use the old ones and use the same to hold some interesting message or some bright and beautiful patterns. These clipboards can then be hung on the walls in different rooms or a single wall in a single room. You could right motivational messages on the boards or just have bright patterned papers on it and this could become a very pretty way to spruce up your home.
5. Washroom ladder: Instead of building up cupboards and storage areas in a bathroom, it is better to get a washroom ladder where you could hang up different linen from the bathroom like the towels, the napkins and so on.
6. Fresh flowers: Invest a little bit in a few seeds and plant those in your garden and once the plants start to flower, you get to use the fresh flowers inside the home as a fresh and beautiful addition to the interiors of your home. This is a cheap and easy way to spruce up your home and make it lovely smelling as well.
If you are still looking for the perfect home in the Fraser valley area then check out the lovely homes for sale in Abbotsford which could be yours easily with the help of http://findabbotsfordhomes.ca. These experts will guide you to the best of properties that you can buy within the minimum budget. Then you can have your own home and decorate it too.