You may be having a notion that a condo is nowhere similar to a single-family detached home; however, the truth is that they are similar to one another in a lot of ways. Thus, if you are confused between buying a condo for sale in Abbotsford and investing in a single-family home, listed below are a few aspects to keep in mind prior to arriving at a decision:
- Ample Amount of Square Footage: Depending on the unit, the new condo that you are planning to buy can have an equivalent amount of square footage like the single home. Latest condos in Abbotsford provide everything from spacious kitchens, three to four bedrooms, laundry area to open living areas. If you make the decision of buying a single bedroom condo, most certainly, you will get a plenty of room to roam around your condo freely.
- Garage Area: It is most commonly known that people living in Abbotsford prefer having their own garage space, particularly as a result of unpredictable weather conditions. A lot of times, buying a condo implies that you will get your own garage or perhaps an underground parking. This is far better as compared to a single-family detached home since you don’t have to fight for that parking space all the time with your neighbors.
- Recreation Activities: Were you aware for the fact that condos offer a lot of recreational sources? Along with having an adequate square footage and large open areas, a lot of condos for sale in Abbotsford have got their own balconies, terrace or patio. Some of the condo societies also have gymnasiums, entertainment rooms and common room for throwing a birthday party or having a games night with your loved ones.
- Parks and Green Spaces: In contrast with the single homes in Abbotsford, any kind of outdoor maintenance in a condo area is handled by the condo association. This implies that you don’t have to be bothered about shoveling the snow accumulated or mowing your lawn. Condo association would take care of that on your behalf and also provide you with large green spaces and parks for strolling, playing etc.
- Basement Facility: With regards to living in a condo, a lot of people are unaware of the fact that condos usually come with a basement option. To know more about this facility, get in touch with your real estate developer. This will provide you a good opportunity to make that space as an additional bedroom, living room or a storage room. This is best suited for large families.
- Suitable Location: Referring to the amenities, buying a condo for sale in Abbotsford implies you opting for living in a great society, which is at close proximity to everything you require. Builders nowadays make sure to construct condo societies that have transportation lines, shopping centers, green areas, recreation facilities, and schools nearby.
- Privacy Factor: Newly built condos are constructed keeping in mind the privacy of their residents. This comprises of a thick layer of noise-proof sheet fitted between you and your neighbor’s condo. In a condo, you also get your own private outdoor area to spend time with your family and friends. When planning to buy one, you can be certain about the security measures set in place, whether it is related to security cameras, security guards, gated entry, keyless entry systems, theft alarms and much more.
Now that you have got some clarity on how single homes and condos are similar to each other, the decision of buying would become a little easier for you. Make sure you consult with a real estate developer to know more about condo living and to determine if they are a right fit for you.
Find the best condos for sale at http://findabbotsfordhomes.ca/ and choose the one that suits your budget and requirements. We do our best to help you find the right one and get the perfect deal for you.